The beginning of the new year is a wonderful time to start thinking about things that need doing around your home. A roof replacement is a great start. Your roof protects the rest of your home from the elements, flying debris, and all kinds of hazards. So, keeping in good shape is essential.
When you start looking into hiring a roofing company in the Cincinnati Metro, you'll find that there are loads of options for your new roof. While an asphalt roof is popular across many parts of the United States, there are lots of roofing types and materials available for homes. Some of your options include:
- Asphalt Shingles: Made from stone grit on fiberglass and a healthy coating of asphalt, these shingles are cost-effective, moisture- and pest-resistant too.
- Metal Roofing: Rapidly growing in popularity, steel metal roofing can provide increased durability for homes, while an exterior paint finish gives it increased beauty and style.
- EPDM: A type of synthetic rubber roofing, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is a durable, long-lasting type of flat roofing used on low-slope and no slope properties.
You can also find other roofing materials through different companies, like wood shakes and shingles, terracotta tiles, and slate stone.
Budget-Friendly Tips for Your Roof Replacement in the Cincinnati Metro Area
You also need to be aware of the costs of installing a new roof. There are loads of ways you can save on the expense of a major home remodel in the Cincinnati Metro. To make your project a little bit easier, here are a few suggestions to try out:
- Compare Roofing Estimates: Most roofers offer a free cost estimate for roof repairs. Just make sure you confirm that the roofer offers free quotes when scheduling your appointment.
- Tackle Roof Repairs Promptly: If you can avoid a roof replacement all the better. Make sure to call out a roofing contractor as soon as you notice signs of roof damage.
- Pick a Slow Period: Like all remodelers, roofing companies have a slow time of year that usually runs from fall through winter. During these months you can score better deals on roof work.
- Consider the Warranty: Not all roofing manufacturers offer the same great warranty protection. Some products are only covered for a couple of decades, while others have lifetime coverage. You may also want to invest in extended warranty coverage from brands like GAF.
Ask Eagleye Roofing About a Free Quote in the Cincinnati Metro
When you are shopping around for a roofing company in the Cincinnati Metro, make sure to reach out to Eagleye Roofing. We can set up a free consultation and cost estimate for you right away.
Our contractors are also BBB-accredited and A+ rated exterior remodelers who can help you with:
- Commercial Roofing
- Siding Replacement
- Storm Damage Restoration
For a free quote or to ask us more, give Eagleye Roofing a call or fill out our online form.
Subscribe to Eagleye Roofing's Blog